Presentation on building effective SOCs (as given at InfoSec Europe 2019 on the interactive workshop track).
Simon Crocker, Cisco’s EMEAR lead for SOC Advisory looks at what goes into making a SOC work effectively.
This talk discusses the core SOC requirements around monitoring and incident response function, but also touches on some of the other services that SOCs can also provide.
- The challenges that SOCs face and approaches to overcome them
- The array of services that SOCs provide
- The roadmap to build a SOC
- Learn how to threat hunt proactively to root out hidden threats
- Discover best practice on threat hunting from the largest non government threat intelligence team
June 18, 2019
MD5 hash: 904adc3b1b54f73227ad53807bac5004
|Date:||June 18, 2019|